Ripper Casino comes rip-roaring out of the gate as a newer casino site, with a massive $7500 welcome offer package. Plus, loads of other bonus options too - including a sweet $10 completely free no-deposit bonus cash.
These bonuses can be claimed bank card or cryptocurrency depositors, using options such as Bitcoin, VISA, MasterCard or Litecoin. You can then play them through on a cool selection of some 300 slots from various well-known developers such as BetSoft and Rival Gaming.
That all sounds great so far, right? But as casino experts we've seen ripping casinos turn into rip offs once you look at the details. Not saying that's what is going to happen here, but we could hardly call this a Ripper Casino review without doing some further research! So, let's get into it.
Games You Can Play
Ripper Casino's game selection is heavily focused on what they call pokies. That's your main clue that the site is targeted at Australian customers, as that's what Aussie players call slots!
This casino is open to all however, and they have some excellent pokies/slots from great developers here. Just a few of the recommended slots at Ripper Casino when we visited included:
- Viking Victory
- Pot of Gold Jackpots
- Battle of Rome
- Bigger Cash Win
- Mythic Wolf
- Three-Reel Freddie
- Smoke over Waters
- Jackpot Jam
- Days of our Slots: Jackpot
- Wrath of Medusa
And some 290 more! Way too many to fit here. Nice! That collection covers old-school three-reel games, modern jackpot slots and more.
Ripper Casino also has about two dozen virtual casino games, including blackjack, craps, roulette and more. However, there is no live casino here - which is always a disappointment.
Ripper Casino's Bonus Offers
The Ripper casino bonus selection is varied and provides decent value. You'll find promotions like:
- $75000 deposit matched bonus cash, split over your first 4 deposits
- A cool $10 free no-deposit bonus just for signing up, with zero risk to your bankroll
- Free spins on selected pokies/slots each month
- Bigger reloads bonuses for crypto players, with different levels available for different coins
- 25% cashback each week, with only 10x wagering
This a strong collection overall. However, the terms on some of these offers feature a 60x wagering - which is quite high. Not insurmountable, but a term definitely worth thinking about before you take up any bonus here. Still, decent value to be found at Ripper Casino with their promotions.
Our Verdict: Pros & Cons
- Stripped back, Australian-focused online casino with bank card and cryptocurrency deposits
- Quality selection of 300 or so pokies (or slots to you non-Aussies) from top developers like BetSoft and Rival
- $7500 welcome bonus match package, split over four deposits, plus a $10 free no-deposit offer and more
- No live casino
- Welcome bonus has fairly high 60x wagering
Our Ripper Casino review opinion? Good across the board, but not great at any one thing. If you enjoy slots and a decent selection of bonuses with varying terms is OK with you - you'll find a lot to enjoy here.
Live casino fans and those who want excellent and upfront terms on all bonuses, might be put off by some aspects here.
That's just our opinion though - check Ripper Casino out for yourself and make up your own mind. Or browse our alternative reviewed online casinos below for some different options. Either way, best of luck!